Intro: Thank you for visiting the web site of the Law Office of Lainey Feingold. If you are looking for content, the first section of this page lists key content links to help you more quickly find content on this site. Or, you can jump to General Help, which includes information about the accessibility of this site.
Key Content Links
- All content on the site is organized into Categories. Visit the Categories page now.
- On the Structured Negotiations Page you can read a list, with links, of all settlement agreements and all press releases related to Structured Negotiations. Visit the Structured Negotiations Page now.
- If you are looking for Talking ATM information, there is a category with all articles, press releases, settlement agreements and Talking ATM history. Visit the Talking ATM Category now.
- Other popular categories on this site are the Web Accessibility Category and the Digital Accessibility Category
- If you want to learn more about Lainey Feingold, her conference presentations and her background, please visit the About page.
- The Search page should help you find content. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please use the Contact Form to send us your question.
This website has four help pages. You are currently on “site help” which contains the following information:
- The Accessibility Statement for this website. For detailed information on how this site has been designed to be accessible to people with disabilities, please visit the Accessibility Help page
- Copyright Information if you want to use content from this site
- Legal Disclaimer Iinformation
The three other help pages on LFLegal are:
- Navigation Help (how to find information on this site)
- Help With Forms (help for using the Search and Contact forms on this site)
- Accessibility Help page (detailed accessibility information)
This site is designed to be accessible to and usable by people with and without disabilities. With one exception, all pages on this site have been designed and generated to conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level AAA, issued by the Web Accessibility Initiative of the World Wide Web Consortium (see our Accessibility Conformance Statement). The one exception is that not all pages meet WCAG Success Criteria 3.1.5 (a AAA Reading Level requirement). Further information concerning the accessibility of this site may be found on the accessibility page. You may also be interested in learning more about the role of this web site in the implementation of WCAG 2.0.
Please contact us if you encounter an accessibility or usability issue on this site.
This web site provides numerous links to sites created and maintained by other entities. The Law Office of Lainey Feingold cannot assure that a site maintained by someone other than the Law Office of Lainey Feingold meets applicable accessibility standards. [Back to Intro]
Lainey Feingold and the Law Office of Lainey Feingold maintain the privacy of any information you provide through this site. We do not sell or redistribute in any way your personal information or e-mail address in any manner.
All content and photos, unless otherwise marked, are the intellectual property of Lainey Feingold and/or the Law Office of Lainey Feingold (© copyright 1999-2013). You may enjoy the site for your own use, and you may print the pages and use them for personal or learning/teaching purposes. You may also quote partial content excerpts used in referencing materials (of all media types), in blog and news articles, forum posts, and critical reviews. Usages must show the material source web address, or by visible text link if on the web. [Back to Intro]
The material on this web site has been prepared by, and, unless otherwise specified, is copyrighted by Lainey Feingold and/or Law Office of Lainey Feingold. The material is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. The material is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date as of the date you are reading it.
Transmission of the material on this site is not intended to and does not create, and receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. This information is not intended to substitute for obtaining legal advice from an attorney. No person should act or rely on any information in this site without seeking the advice of an attorney.
Unsolicited emails sent to Lainey Feingold and/or Law Office of Lainey Feingold, or unsolicited information sent through the Contact form on this site may not receive a response, and do not create an attorney-client relationship with Lainey Feingold or with the Law Office of Lainey Feingold. Also, if you communicate with Lainey Feingold or the Law Office of Lainey Feingold using the Contact Form on this site or by email, please remember that internet email is not secure and you should avoid sending sensitive or confidential information. Never send your social security number or any type of account number or PIN through this website or by direct email.
If you communicate with Lainey Feingold and/or Law Office of Lainey Feingold through this site or otherwise in connection with a matter for which you are not already represented by Lainey Feingold and/or Law Office of Lainey Feingold, to the full extent permitted under the law your name and confidential information will be protected against disclosure, publication or unauthorized use. If you communicate through this site or otherwise in connection with a matter for which you are already represented by Lainey Feingold and/or Law Office of Lainey Feingold, please remember that internet e-mail, including information sent through the Contact Form on this site is not secure and you should avoid sending sensitive or confidential internet e-mail messages unless they are adequately encrypted.
This web site may be considered advertising in some jurisdictions under the applicable law and ethical rules. The hiring of an attorney is an important decision and should not be based solely upon written information about an attorney’s qualification and experience.
To the extent the State Bar Rules in your jurisdiction require a law firm to designate a principal office and/or single attorney responsible for this site, that person is Lainey Feingold, Esq. [Back to Intro]
Web Site Disclaimer
This web site is meant to work as advertised and deliver to you its written content. If you experience an accessibility or usability issue please contact us. Links to other sites may lead to web sites which do not have the same accessibility or privacy policies as this site. [Back to Intro]